- US$ 220 Public and Academic Sector
- US$ 350 Private Sector
Investment cost includes: Participation on the selected workshop, support materials, assistance certification, refreshments and lunch.
Currency in HONDURAS:
The Lempira (L), is the official currency of the Republic of Honduras in Central America. Its symbol is a letter L. Its ISO 4217 code is HNL.
- All 6 workshops will be held simultaneously.
- There is a limited number of scholarships to subsidize half the cost of tuition, and in special cases the cost of tuition.
- One US dollar equals approximately to L 22,04 .
- To get further information please consult: http://www.xe.com/es/